Mμ is the perfect choice for companies that specialise in research and development, with a focus on lifetec and new energy. This building offers these next-generation, high-tech companies flexible office space and high-quality laboratories (including cleanrooms) with advanced measurement and analysis equipment.
Mμ is part of High Tech Campus Eindhoven (HTCE): with more than 10.000 engineers, it is a wonderful source of innovation. The building is situated close to The Strip: the bustling heart of HTCE, with restaurants, a conference centre and a shopping centre, amongst other things. HTCE is widely regarded as the smartest square kilometre in the Netherlands.
- Theme: R&D with a focus on New Energy & Lifetec
- Situated at High Tech Campus Eindhoven
- Close to arterial roads (motorway) and public transport networks
- Office space and laboratories from 25 to 500 m2
- High-quality laboratories and equipment
- Server rooms with server boxes
- High-quality redundant ICT infrastructure
- Lively HTCE entrepreneur network
- Numerous facilities within walking distance (restaurants, childcare and gym, etc.)