Workshop Teamdynamics. From good to great Teamwork!
- Is it sometimes difficult to understand each other in your team?
- Do you want to discover how you can become even more attuned to each other for better and faster results?
- Do you want to experience more value and fun in working together as a team?
What do you discover and learn:
- Discover the 5 team phases of team development (Tuckman).
- Apply these Tuckman phases to your own team and define a first step how your team can develop towards a high performing team.
- Identify and apply the five dysfunctions of a team (Lencioni) to your own team.
- Create a broad perspective on team dynamics.
- Identify several concrete ways that can influence positively your team functioning.
How does it work
- Signing up? Please send mail to Esther firstname.lastname@example.org with your choice of workshop date + your contact details
- Interested but date/time doesn’t suit you? Contact Esther email@example.com and together we find a solution.
- If you are renting at Twice then participation is free.
- Thursday 11th May from 14.00 to 16.30h – conference Room main floor at Beta (High Tech Campus 9);
- Tuesday 6th June from 14.00 to 16.30h - BrainBloC lab at Twinning (3th Floor)
Scrumit & Wolfpack
Learning by doing, actively working formats, full of interaction & energy, serious fun and facilitated by experienced and enthusiastic trainers Leanne (Wolfpack) and Esther (Scrumit).